Read more about Fylde Tiles teamed with Ardex brand…
For more than 60 years, ARDEX has been a quality leader for the flooring and tiling industries, the brand of choice for installers and distributors. ARDEX today is still an independent family-owned business. This means that in their permanent efforts to achieve market-shaping innovations, they have been able to retain their most important tradition: uncompromising quality. This is something they guarantee by applying the latest rigidly enforced quality assurance procedures, making it no coincidence that ARDEX is regarded as a premium partner of the construction industry.
As a longstanding partner to the trade, Ardex know the practical requirements first hand. Their vast experience of materials and working methods, coupled with constant dialogue with our customers in the skilled trades, are their most important source of inspiration. Ardex draw on this to develop product systems that command respect in the marketplace by meeting professionals needs. Their systems are optimally matched and extremely cost-effective thanks to their ease of use and high coverage.
We are so pleased to announce that we now stock a limited amount of their product base but can get anything you should need from themselves.
Our most recent project with Ardex was purchasing over 90 tubs of epoxy grout for our clients swimming pool refurbishment. The finished product looks amazing and it is the only epoxy grout they like to use!
Unlike traditional epoxy grouts, ARDEX EG 8 PLUS is easy to apply, requires no special tools and can be cleaned off up to 60 minutes after application.
- It combines the chemical resistance of epoxy grouts with the enhanced application properties of cement-based grouts
- Epoxy grout can be cleaned off in as little as 15 minutes and up to 60 minutes after application
- It is easier to use than traditional epoxy grouts with no special application tools required
- It resists chemical attack, and is waterproof and abrasion-resistant
- And to top it all of, the epoxy grout is hygienic and durable for a reduced maintenance schedule- making it the perfect option for swimming pool projects.
How do you contact us I hear you say?
Call- 01253 851736
Our showroom is based on Red Marsh Industrial Estate, Thornton FY5 4LR. Just a short drive from Blackpool, Poulton & Preston; we are open 6 days a week Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 9am-3.30pm.
If you want tiles… it has got to be Fylde Tiles!